Using fitness in creative ways
1. Invite a friend to workout with you. Establishing trust and bonding with others by working out together helps to really bring your relationship to a closer level. This opportunity will allow you to build enough trust that they will be ready to conduct any business with you.
2. Create a workout group that meets once a week. This is a great way to establish a sense of community in your area. As you begin (even if its just two of you) be sure to always promote the next meeting spot and time. The consistency you bring to the group will create a huge following.
3. Start your own Fitness Boot-Camp. You can do this two ways; Outdoors or Indoors. You can create a routine from your favorite bodyweight routines or just imitate a know workout. Ensure that your delivery is about having fun and getting people to move first and foremost. The rest will be up to your followers to make it popular.
4. Consider representing a popular brand. Many have seen the infomercials just about everyday on TV; programs like P90X, INSANITY, TurboFire, and 21DayFix just to name a few. All these programs have a huge online following and community; and because of the popularity of these programs; you can become certified to teach them locally!
Talk to me about becoming a certified instructor!
5. Create a fitness and accountability support group on facebook. These are gems hidden with the facebook platform. The best kept secret in creating online community. People will share recipes, meal plans, accountability, support and even exclusive invitations to local gathering. You can also choose the level of visibility for your group; it can be OPEN, CLOSED or SECRET. This way you can share information to the group based on the privacy of the group.
6. Create a “Members Only” group. Everyone likes to be parts of something. Beginning a local club with memberships and meeting at exclusive places will enhance your quality of life and will set you apart from part of the rest. People will be drawn to you the more exclusive you are; the more prestige you’ll get and the better quality of people will join.
7. Build an online/offline team with an online fitness business. There are many options out there. The one I personally recommend is the one I’m a part of, and that’s Team Beachbody. They have the best brands in the market, there is no selling, and all you have to do is refer your followers and members to your affiliate website that will convert them into your clients to generate revenue as the buy directly from the company. We have no need to hold inventory or do any “cold calling” We simply share our story and give free coaching to people while they are on their fitness journey. It’s actually a fun community of people that want to create passive income on the side.